Uk lifestyle survey - Heavy drinkers by sex and age, 1998 to 2011
- Provider: Office for National Statistics
- License: The Licensor grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the Information subject to the conditions below. This licence does not affect your freedom under fair dealing or fair use or any other copyright or database right exceptions and limitations. You are free to: * copy, publish, distribute and transmit the Information; * adapt the Information; * exploit the Information commercially and non-commercially for example, by combining it with other Information, or by including it in your own product or application. You must, where you do any of the above: * acknowledge the source of the Information by including any attribution statement specified by the Information Provider(s) and, where possible, provide a link to this licence; * If the Information Provider does not provide a specific attribution statement, or if you are using Information from several Information Providers and multiple attributions are not practical in your product or application, you may use the following: "Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v2.0." These are important conditions of this licence and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this licence, or any similar licence granted by the Licensor, will end automatically. # Exemptions This licence does not cover: * personal data in the Information; * information that has neither been published nor disclosed under information access legislation (including the Freedom of Information Acts for the UK and Scotland) by or with the consent of the Information Provider; * departmental or public sector organisation logos, crests and the Royal Arms except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset; * military insignia; * third party rights the Information Provider is not authorised to license; * other intellectual property rights, including patents, trade marks, and design rights; and * identity documents such as the British Passport # Non-endorsement This licence does not grant you any right to use the Information in a way that suggests any official status or that the Information Provider endorses you or your use of the Information. # Non warranty The Information is licensed 'as is' and the Information Provider excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Information to the maximum extent permitted by law. The Information Provider is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use. The Information Provider does not guarantee the continued supply of the Information. # Governing Law This licence is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Information Provider has its principal place of business, unless otherwise specified by the Information Provider. # Definitions In this licence, the terms below have the following meanings: * 'Information' means information protected by copyright or by database right (for example, literary and artistic works, content, data and source code) offered for use under the terms of this licence. * 'Information Provider' means the person or organisation providing the Information under this licence. * 'Licensor' means any Information Provider who has the authority to offer Information under the terms of this licence. It includes the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office, who has the authority to offer Information subject to Crown copyright and Crown database rights, and Information subject to copyright and database rights which have been assigned to or acquired by the Crown, under the terms of this licence. * 'Use' means doing any act which is restricted by copyright or database right, whether in the original medium or in any other medium, and includes without limitation distributing, copying, adapting, modifying as may be technically necessary to use it in a different mode or format. * 'You' means the natural or legal person, or body of persons corporate or incorporate, acquiring rights under this licence.
- Catalog: Yearly from 1998 to 2011
- Localized to: English
- Tags: by-age, by-sex, by-world-area.
Uk lifestyle survey -Heavy drinkers by sex and age, 1998 to 2011. Persons aged 16 and over
Gender and age
- 65 and over
- 65 and over
- Drank more than 6 units on at least one day
- Drank more than 8 units on at least one day
- Gender and age