You are looking at data from:
Statistics Iceland is the centre for official statistics in Iceland and collects, processes and disseminates data on the economy and society. Statistics Iceland is divided into three divisions – economic statistics, social statistics and resources and services.
The selected category is empty.
You will find data in its subcategories:
- Short term indicators (7)
- Sector accounts (10)
- Productional approach (38)
- Gross fixed capital formation (12)
- Public finance (102)
- Consumption expenditure (5)
- National accounts - overview (14)
- Money and credit (6)
- Economic forecast (2)
- Financial accounts (1)
- Liabilities and assets of individuals (12)